This privacy notice describes how TecoreLabs collects, uses, stores and shares your information when provided by individuals themselves or when you use your services.
Reading this privacy statement helps you to understand your privacy rights and choices. Personal information provided to us may be used for any of the purposes described in the relevant section of this privacy statement or as otherwise stated at the time of collection.
If you have any query regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com
- Personal Information: Personal data refers to any information related to the individual or used to identify the individual that includes the information such as- name, email address, contact information, address, etc.
- Sensitive Personal Information– Any personal information related to sensitive information of the users such as- racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, biometric data, health related data,or any other data termed as sensitive with regards to an individual.
Type of information that we collect:
Personal Information– We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us or when you avail of our services or express interest in our services.
NOTE: All the personal information provided by you must be true, complete and accurate.
Sensitive Personal information– We do not collect any sensitive personal information.
Information automatically collected- We automatically collect certain information when you visit our website. This information does not reveal your personal information but may include your device and usage information such as your-
- IP address
- Browser and device information
- Location information
- Other technical information
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our services,and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like other businesses, we also collect information using cookies to our website.
Information collected from other sources– In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant services , offers and update our records, we may obtain limited information from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms and other outside sources.
Our purpose for collecting and using your Personal Information
We process your personal information for variety of reasons, including:
- To provide, evaluate and improve our services and improve your experience with us.
- To recruit and assess the potential candidates for the employment in our company
- To identify the relevant companies and individuals that can benefit from our services.
- To comply with the regulatory requirements as prescribed by the laws of different countries.
- To respond to the user queries and solve any potential issues.
- To request feedback and to contact you about use of our services.
Sharing your Personal Data with third parties
We may share your personal data with third parties who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
The categories of third parties involves-
- Data analytics service providers
- Performance monitoring tools
- Business Partners(only to provide certain services)
Retention of Personal Information
We will keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill our purposes outlined in this privacy notice or unless a longer retention period is required by the laws such as tax, accounting or any other regulatory requirements.
Privacy rights of the users
You have the right to access your personal information that is with us and know how your information is being used. Further you have the right to modify, restrict or object the processing of your personal information.
Also, if you have any questions and comments regarding your privacy rights, you may connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org